pewag textile lashing and
Securing of load:
In the last few years the securing of load has become to an important topic for transportation in Europe. As a result of the increased checks of the public institutions the correct securing of load will be obligatory (legal duty). In this case pewag is a competent partner for our customers. If you need detailed information on this topic, please contact us.
- pewag lashing straps are manufactured according to EN 12195-2 and consist of polyester (PES).
We distinguish between single lashing belts and two part lashing straps.
- A single lashing strap (E) is used for strapping and therefore does not need end fittings.
- A two part lashing strap (Z) consists of:
- fixed end (end fitting, belt and tension device) and
- loose end (belt and end fitting).
- Lashing straps must not be used for lifting loads, only for securing of load.
- pewag round slings made from 100 % polyester are at maximum load light, flexible and soft and therefore gentle to the load and user friendly. The correspond to the EN 1492-2.
- Because of the uniform color coding and the WLL capacity stripes an easy differentiation for the user is ensured.
- No corrosion or rotting
- Proper use: Lift loads over head
- pewag lifting straps correspond to EN 1492-1.
- The end loops are made with half of the belt width and strenghtened with PU-covered polyester. Advantages: Low coefficient of friction and resistance against humidity.
- Because of the WLL capacity stripes an easy differentiation for the user is ensured.
- Good resistance against chemicals
- Proper use: Lift loads over head.
Bookmark this on Delicious